We have standardised all our processes by establishing a “Quality System” accredited to ISO 9001 standards. These processes control and guide the various components of our daily works.
Management of your project includes:• The very first contact/meeting with you, to determine your exact needs and requirements.• Providing you with a written proposal confirming our discussions, the cost estimate for your works, the timing of your works etc.• Upon your written approval, undertake the project with regular communication regarding progress and or other related matters until successful completion.
Our processes are divided into administrative and project procedures, among others.
Administrative Procedures involve:
- Consultation and communication (with our clients and staff, prior to project commencement, during and after completion)
- Staff education and training
- Safe Working Environment (Hazard
- Identification, Risk Assessment & Control)
- Document control
- Internal quality audits
- Corrective and preventative action
- Emergency and notification of Incidents
- Injury management & return to work
Project Procedures involve:
- Project Administration
- Project Document Control
- Safe Working Environment
- Topographic Survey
- Cadastral Surveys
- Construction Surveys
- Subdivision Design and Planning Approvals
For quality surveying services, contact Clarke & Di Pauli today on 6299 1836